Try on the Stampin’ Up! $125 Starter Kit for just $99 – it just might be a perfect fit!
Is crafting a big part of your life? Crafting has been a part of my life since I was a child and I love it! Wouldn’t you love to earn money while doing something you enjoy? How about the convenience of setting your own hours? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, then Stampin’ Up! is the perfect opportunity for you. It’s working for me!
Doing what I love, and sharing what I love with others are just a few of the benefits that made me decide to become a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. I love sharing my passion for stamping with friends, meeting new people, and having the chance to build a great business doing so. I also get to set my own schedule and that is a definite plus!
Even better, Stampin’ Up!’s Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99 you get:
1. Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin’ Up! products for just $99!
2. A business supply pack valued at $50!
That’s a total value of $175!
See the bottom for Sale-A-Bration Bonus
Customize the kit with your choice of stamp sets, ink colors and more (choose $125 worth of any traditional or digital supplies). This includes choices from the current Mini Catalog. If you’re interested in becoming a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator, follow these easy steps:
1. Click on the Join Now image to join Stampin’ Up!
2. Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
3. Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $125 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way!
Once you’ve completed the above steps, Stampin’ Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you’ll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you. I’ll also be here to help you.
- Receive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits thru the end of the next FULL quarter. Stampin’ Up! quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
- If you want to remain active and continue demonstrator discounts and benefits beyond the end of the next FULL quarter, you would need $300 in product sales (which includes a total of your own purchases, customer and workshop orders). This renews your benefits through the following quarter. $300 in sales per quarter is needed to remain continuously active.
- There’s never a penalty to drop if you don’t meet the sales minimums. You keep all the discounted products you purchased at a discount!
Many hobby stampers joined primarily to buy our quality products just for the discounts and resources. A great fit for you and me! One of the benefits for signing up under me is that you will get to take my card classes for free. If you are in another city or state, all card instructions will be sent to you via email and this will help you to run your classes!
JOINING DURING SALE-A-BRATION
How exciting! It’s the best time of the year to become a Demonstrator!
If you are interested in what being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator is all about, then Sale-A-Bration is the time to try it out.
During Sale-A-Bration, your Starter Kit will be extra special. Not only do you get $125 worth of your choice of product for just $99 (including postage), that’s $125 total and you also get 2 stamp sets of your choice from any of the current catalogues …. AT NO EXTRA COST. That’s a WOW!!! You also get the business supply pack worth $50.
When I say “try it out”, that is really all you have to do there doesn’t have to be selling, or parties, or anything other than enjoying the experience for 4-6 months. You see, being a demonstrator is all about what you want it to be. So if you are keen to simply purchase products just for yourself, then that is perfectly fine. Most demonstrators are hobby demonstrators! You can stay a Hobby Demonstrator, I started out that way and BOOM, I loved it sooooo much that I wanted to share what I loved with everyone!
Joining during Sale-A-Bration not only gets you the two extra stamp sets, you will also get access to the demonstrator web site, weekly emails with creative projects, a fabulous quarterly newsletter chock full of projects and inspiration (my favorite), Demonstrator’s may join a Face Book private group which is totally awesome, you’ll have support from me and Stampin’ Up; plus a 20%-25% discount off any future purchases. You’ll become a member of our “Paper Diva’s” Group and I’ll be you’re creative coach. Even if you don’t make any further purchases, you will still get to keep your original starter kit purchases, including the two FREE stamp sets, no questions, no pressure and no obligation.
Interested? Email me any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you are reading this and you are ready to get started right now, here is the link to join but do it after January 4th of this year so click HERE, it’s quick and easy to do on line.
Please drop me an email and I would be honored to have you on my Paper Diva’s Team.
Here’s a link to a flyer from Stampin’ UP! on reasons to become a Demonstrator, just click starter-kit-flyer-us